1. All Activities during the session
(i) Classes Start every year in the month of August or as Notified by HPU.
- On every Saturday of the week an activity will be organized by the group performing the
- morning assembly during the whole week.
- Campus Beautification Camp- Every last Saturday of the month.
- AIDS Day (Silent Procession).
- One day Educational visit.
- Educational tour.
- New Year Party.
- Lohri Celebration.
- TLM exhibition.
2. Preparation and submission of teaching Aids:-
a) 10 Charts (05 of each subjects)
b) 02 Transparencies (01 of each subject)
c) 02 Models (01 of each subject)
3. Psychological Test :-
2 Test Compulsory for every students.
4. Skill of Teaching:-
a) Skill of B/B Writing
b) Skill of Explaining .
c) Skill of Probing questions .
d) Skill of Stimulus variations .
e) Skill of Reinforcement .
5. House Examination:- Start from First Week of February
6. Simulation:- After House Exams . 10 Lessons (05 of each subject)
7. Practical and Viva-Voce:- Last week
(i) Winter Break
(ii) Gazetted/Local Holidays.
(ii) Festival Break.
9. Library Work:-
For preparation of analytical papers in course I to VI and Teaching Subjects, the students should consult the references in the library already notified.